- Access to Azure Subscription which has BigAnimal configured
- License key from NewRelic
Step 1 Find the Azure Storage Account related info
1. Login to Azure portal which has BigAnimal configured.
2. Go to Storage accounts, filter with subscription, region, and search for the keyword edblogs.
In the below example, Storage account is edblogsobuagryu and Resource Group is KJS1ac8Czj9EBUwb-rg-westus2-management-obuagryu
Please note the resource group name starts with your project id. (How to get your BigAnimal Cluster ID (PG cluster ID) and project ID)
3. Get the container name is biganimal-logs
Step 2 Create the Azure functions
1. Log in to New Relic's Logs UI and click Add Data sources on the top right of the page.
2. Under Log ingestion, click the Microsoft Azure Blob Storage tile.
3. Get the API Key - License key from New Relic and Deploy to Azure
4. Deploy the resources on the Azure side
- Subscription: Azure Subscription which has BigAnimal configured
- Resource Group: from Step 1.2
- New Relic License key: from Step 2.3
- Storage account: from Step 1.2
- Container: from Step 1.3
5. Review and Create
Step 3 Verify the logs at New Relic
1. Wait for a few minutes, go to your New Relic portal, and check Logs
Follow the steps in Deploy the New Relic Blob Storage ARM template